Connecting with your friends virtual or not, or means of getting updated to the latest trends and news, you can all do and find it in twitter. Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what you find interesting. It is also to connect businesses to customers in real time—and businesses use Twitter to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services, gather real-time market intelligence and feedback, and build relationships with customers, partners and influencers. Indeed, twitter has been and always will be a very useful informational tool but despite the great service they provide to their users there are times when users experience technical glitches such as not being able to find the Login button, links and page. To remedy such problems, this webpage brings you instruction and login help. We have provided below an instructional video but if you are still confused and not really sure on what to do, you can always check out the step by step instructions to help you more with your Twitter Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Twitter Login page URL: https://twitter.com/login onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste and after when the link is successfully copied hit Enter.
- Once directed to the Login page, you will find a login section where you will have to input necessary information needed to access your account. Start with the first text field and input your Username on it. Once finished, move on to the next text field and and enter your Password on the text field as well. Make sure you are inputting the correct information on the correct text field to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After completing the text fields you may click the checkbox Remember Me so that the next time you access your account, you don't have to input your Username since it is already provided. You only have to input your password.
- Lastly, click the Sign in button to access your account.
Having troubles while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page of Twitter, you can find the Forgot your Username/Password beside the text fields. If you are having trouble accessing your account just click any one of them depending on the problem you are facing.
- If you are having troubles with your username, click the Forgot Username? link and you will be directed to its reset page where you will be asked to input your Username or your email address and then click Send.
- If you are having troubles with your Password however, click the Forgot Password? link and you will be then directed to its reset page where you will be asked the same thing as what is asked on Step two. Just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- Check your email address for the email, Twitter sent containing your login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Twitter right away!
Note: No other contact details. You may use their Help page for other questions.
Do not forget to bookmark this and please do check this page later for any updates or changes made on the above Twitter Login process. We make sure you access your account with our instructions which is why we keep on keeping an eye on new updates regarding the Twitter Login process.
Shortcut to Twitter Login page here...
Video and listed instructions on how to access your account.
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials.
Channel your comments and grievances through the provided contact details.
Your opinion of Twitter:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...